19 December 2011

Becoming One : The Day We Said I Do

I cannot believe that as of today Matt and I will have been husband and wife for a month. It seems like just yesterday we were finishing up little details, yet at the same time, it seems we've been married for months. There are certain things I remember very well about the day: Mum waking me up and serving me a latte and eggs for breakfast, being walked down the aisle and my hand being placed into Matt's by my dad.  I remember all the kindness that was shown to us and on that day and months prior.  For the life of me though, I couldn't concentrate on what our pastor was saying during the ceremony, even though everyone said it was excellent. I remember the dance with Matt and Dad,  I remember the awesome catches for the bouquet and garter. I remember the few quiet minutes I had with Mum while she helped me change. I remember leaving for our honeymoon - we had a little bit of car "trouble: :)  The day was amazing.

This is Matt getting ready :)
and this is me getting ready
awesome bridesmaids
the choir sang "Oh Happy Day" as we excited
I LOVE the joy on my parents face!!!
first dance
perhaps one of my favorite photos
best maid of honor ever
Landon really wanted the garter

And that was just the start to the most incredible journey of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment